Gifts targeted to the College of Health and Human Sciences are appreciated year-round and play an important role in CHHS’ mission to further science in the service of society.
Gifts directed to CHHS are made through the Northern Illinois University Foundation.
Please follow these steps to ensure your gift goes to support the College of Health and Human Sciences:
- Make out check to NIU Foundation
- Write where the money should be designated in the memo line*
- Send to Anthony D’Andrea, NIU Foundation, Altgeld Hall 135, DeKalb, IL 60115-2882
If you would like to contribute in a different way, please contact Anthony D’Andrea at email@example.com or 815-753-1736.
* Donations can be designated to:
- College of Health and Human Sciences
- School of Allied Health and Communicative Disorders
- School of Family and Consumer Sciences
- School of Health Studies
- School of Nursing
- A specific program in a school (i.e. Hospitality and Tourism Management, Public Health)
- The Department of Military Science
Thank you for your ongoing support of CHHS.