Join us for a free panel discussion about employment opportunities in the dynamic and rapidly growing industry of services for the aging population, 4 to 6 p.m., Tuesday, Oct. 23, Wirtz Auditorium (Danielson Room 101).
Our panelists include NIU alumni:
- Jill Krueger, CEO, Symbria, a provider of physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech-language pathology and pharmacy services to senior housing and healthcare communities.
- MaryAnne Ojeda, Director of Business Development, Terra Vista of Oakbrook Terrace.
- Jaqueline Foss-Sander, Executive Director, The Birches Senior Living.
- Glenn Brichacek, Executive Director, Lake Forest Place, an independent living life plan community.
- Linda Sherman, Director of Resident Programming, Oak Crest, a DeKalb-area retirement center.
This free program is sponsored by the NIU School of Family and Consumer Sciences and is open to anyone considering career opportunities or advancement in the aging services field.
Q&A, networking and refreshments will follow the panel discussion.
To reserve your space or for more information contact: Julie Boggess, Instructor and Interim Director of NIU’s Gerontology program firstname.lastname@example.org, 815-753-6339